Dr. Patnala Sri Rama Chandra Murthy
Dr. P. S. R. C.Murthy is presently heading IPR department of Neuland Laboratories Limited, Hyderabad, earlier headed IPR department of Suven Life Sciences Ltd and worked as a Scientist in IPR department of Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
He has rich, hands-on experience in all aspects of IP. With experience spanning over 18+ years, he was worked on IP creation, IP protection, IP commercialization, IP portfolio management, IP strategy, IP licensing, Innovation management, Prosecution strategy for patents, creation of patent families for technology picket fencing, Patent drafting & filing, IP training and IPR team building.
Dr.P.S.R.C.Murthy is known as hardcore scientist and inventor, there are over 18 publications including patents, papers and posters.
- Registered Patent Agent from Indian Patent Office.
- D (Chemistry), JNTU, Hyderabad
- Sc (Organic chemistry) from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Patent Law from Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis and Quality Management from Central University, Hyderabad.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Sciecne from ECIL, Hyderabad.
- DL 101 course from WIPO.
- Ranked one among the “Top 100 IP leaders of India” by WIPF.
- Received the “IP Gems of India 2018” award from De science.
- Received the “IP Excellence in India 2018” award from De science.
- Received the “Silver patent award” in 2017 from Pharmaxacil, Government of India for achieving highest number of granted patents in area of Bulk drugs / API’s for Neuland Laboratories Ltd, Hyderabad.
- Received “Gold patent award” in 2014 from Pharmaxacil, Government of India for achieving highest number of granted patents in area of API’s/NCE’s/Formulations for SUVEN Life Sciences Ltd, Hyderabad.
- Received the “Neuexcellence” award from Neuland Laboraties Ltd.
- Received the “Spark award” and Chairman’s appreciation letter from Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Received the “Valuable Employee” award from Suven Life Sciences Ltd.
- Received the “Quality management award” from Asian Paints (I) Ltd.
- Received the “Best teacher award” from Usha group of colleges.
- Received more 50 prizes in college and university level competitions
- Presented IP reaserch poster in ACS conference in March, 2012.
- Inventor for 9 patents, Co-Author for 6 publications and 3 posters.
- Invited speaker in national & international IP related conferences.
- Involved in granting of more than 1000 patent applications.
- Top ranker in Andhra University common entrance test.