Global Intellectual Property Convention (GIPC) is Asia's leading conference for in-house IP counsels and innovators to interact with IP attorneys from around the world to discuss best practices and solutions to maximise the value of their innovation and IP. Since 2009, more than two thousand delegates have participated from over 50 countries.
Listen, Learn, Get inspired.
Full-day Events with Awesome Speakers
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: New Tools for the Digital Economy
- Drug Price Restoration – Hatch – Waxman disputes
- Rules of USFDA for ANDA applications
- Standards for Manufacturing facilities in India for export of drugs to USA
- Provisions for US Trade Acts and sanctions under Section 301 and conflict with WTO Rules
- United States International Trade commission (USITC) and important case laws regulating imports of IP intensive goods
- International online piracy; A look at the problem and solution around the world; Role of World Custom Organisation
- USITC Section 337‟s Domestic Industry Requirement
- Navigating Common Copyright Practices in the Creation of Open Educational Resources
- Copyright and Disability: a look at the Marrakesh Treaty
- Applying “Fair use” and “First sale” to Controlled Digital Lending of Copyrighted Books
- What is the role of intermediaries in enforcement of broadcasting rights in Music and sound recording
- Is “Fair use” really fair to IP Honors?
- Secondary Medical Use Patents: Application and Enforceability
- Developing strategies for effectively drafting antibody claims in
different international jurisdictions
- Antibody and Epitope Claims in the U.S. and Europe
- Focus on the latest privacy regulations and understanding their nexus to life sciences IP
- Anticipated change in IP trend connected world
- Investigating global trade secret theft: techniques and tradecraft
- Cyber security developments: tracking the emerging threats
- Protecting trade secrets from internal threats by employees
- How to define the right balance between data privacy and innovative "smart" services?
- International trade secret Enforcement
- Collision of Patents on IoT - How to Avoid Such Incidents
- What are the challenges in protecting IoT inventions?
- What makes an IoT patent valuable?
- Importance of IP for the Successful Evolution of IoT
- IP issues in handling IOT that generates Big Data
- SEPs and FRAND terms negotiation
- Whether the existing provisions in the Patents Act, 1970 and Anti - Trust legislations, are adequate to address issues related to SEPs and their availability on FRAND terms
- Learning and insight from landscaping study of standard essential patent
- Key trademark issues in licensing and franchising
- How to face the IP challenges related to cyber-physical systems, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), the IoT (Internet of Things), 3D printing, Cloud Computing, Blockchain networks, automation/robotics, and other emerging Digital Transformation technologies?
- Can Artificial intelligence machine get a patent or be sued?
- Future of IP Law in an age of Artificial Intelligence
- Application of Blockchain Technology in the Practice of IP Law
- Will GDPR block Blockchain?
- What to know about patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and data as a blockchain startup
- Patenting Blockchain services on a Global Scale
- Artificial Intelligence: The IP Behind Disruption
- Startups & IP
- Make in India & IPR Regime
- Utility Model and grass root Innovation – Need for Change in Law in India
- The patentability of software globally
- Masterclass: Best practices for protecting software IP
- Aligning open source software and patents
- Software patent monetisation: the risks and opportunities
- The current state of IP in the software landscape
- IP Portfolio Management
- Harvesting innovation in agriculture – patents and more
- Seed sovereignty, Bio diversity, and plant varieties & farmers rights
- With special to B. T. Cotton seed technology
- Controversies relating to patenting of microorganism & genetically modified seeds. – Diamond vs Chakraborty
- GI Issues for Tea Industries - How GI can help or hinder export competiveness of developing countries specific ref. to Darjeeling tea & other similar products of Tea Industry
- Ongoing WTO Negotiations
- Awards of Damages in IP cases in Germany
- Awards of Damages in IP cases in Netherlands
- Awards of Damages in IP cases in Finland, Sweden and Denmark
- Awards of Damages in IP cases – Baltic perspective
- Awards of Damages in IP cases in India & US
- Merger, Acquisition and IP
- Negotiating Strategy
- Royalty Determination
- Who owns IP on Technological Development after the transfer of Technology
They help us make this event possible.
Beautiful location in the heart of the city
Bengaluru is the capital of India\'s southern Karnataka state. The center of India\'s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife.Read More
Kempegowda International Airport is an international airport serving Bangalore. You may avail the services of an Ola and Uber..Read More
The center of India\'s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife.Read More