Day 2 - Wednesday, 24th January, 2018
Plenary Session II - Startups and IP
Grand Ball Room
- Mr. Kanwal Rai, Vice President, Wells Fargo, India - Why patents should be part of every start up’s risk mitigation strategy?
- Mr. Adrian Bradley, Partner, Cleveland Scott York, UK - How IP create opportunities and open doors
- Mr. Ravi Bhola, Partner, K & S Partners, India - Have IP assets, need money: Role of IP start investment
- Mr. Anil Jagalur, Senior Consultant, LexOrbis, India - Why patents should be part of every start up’s risk mitigation strategy?
- Mrs. Pragya Dixit, Chief Entrepreneur & Co-Founder, Prasu, India - Creative upstarts and startups : How IP creates opportunities and opens doors?