Gojavas and Jasper lock horns once again
Wednesday, in New Delhi, Gurgaon based Quickdel Logistics’ owner Anand Rai filed a fresh complaint against Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, promoters of Jasper Infotech, and Vulcan Express, the domestic logistics in charge of the latter. Quickdel Logistics, which owns and runs the logistics venture of GoJavas is the one forerunning the complaint.
The complaint, which was filed Wednesday in the Department of Economic Offences of the Delhi Police (EOW), and which has been reviewed by ET, alleges non-compliance with the crime of trust, cheating, and infringement of intellectual property, commercial secrecy and data and misappropriation of funds, among others which shall be added to the report.
Rai said that they hope that a First Information Report (FIR) will be published in the coming days and added that there has been a breach of trust and that they (Jasper) have damaged the name of GoJavas.
When contacted by ET, a Jasper spokesperson said that these attempts by Quickdel Logistics Private Limited run counter to the Settlement and Settlement Agreement, dated March 31, 2017, signed by him. All these allegations are absolutely unfounded and nothing more than an uninformed and frivolous attempt at extortion and warned that a strict legal action shall be initiated in this regard, is what he claimed in an email response.
- Mastercard Awarded Patent for Partitioned, Multi-Currency Blockchain
- Trump administration asks Google to shun China Search project
- Fiji fights to trademark 'Bula'; time for India to think about Namaste?
- Taking steps to cut time to grant patents, trade marks: DIPP Secretary
- The new US-Mexico-Canada Agreement has grim implications for India