Gojavas and Jasper lock horns once again
Wednesday, in New Delhi, Gurgaon based Quickdel Logistics’ owner Anand Rai filed a fresh complaint against Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, promoters of Jasper Infotech, and Vulcan Express, the domestic logistics in charge of the latter. Quickdel Logistics, which owns and runs the logistics venture of GoJavas is the one forerunning the complaint.
The complaint, which was filed Wednesday in the Department of Economic Offences of the Delhi Police (EOW), and which has been reviewed by ET, alleges non-compliance with the crime of trust, cheating, and infringement of intellectual property, commercial secrecy and data and misappropriation of funds, among others which shall be added to the report.
Rai said that they hope that a First Information Report (FIR) will be published in the coming days and added that there has been a breach of trust and that they (Jasper) have damaged the name of GoJavas.
When contacted by ET, a Jasper spokesperson said that these attempts by Quickdel Logistics Private Limited run counter to the Settlement and Settlement Agreement, dated March 31, 2017, signed by him. All these allegations are absolutely unfounded and nothing more than an uninformed and frivolous attempt at extortion and warned that a strict legal action shall be initiated in this regard, is what he claimed in an email response.
- Bench Fixing Allegations Haunt Trademark Litigation Before the Delhi District Courts.
- Artificial Intelligence to create challenges for policymakers in future: WIPO DG
- China state owned company charged With IP theft.
- Companies are becoming aggressive against Copycats-limited ipr awareness
- Supreme Court dismisses Star India’s plea, trai tarrif order