Copyright office in India gets digitalized
In order to make India a digitalized nation and in order to improve transparency, the copyright office will get digitalized. It is an opportunity of a public at a large to view several information relating to copyright like application for registration, e-filing of the application, etc. The public can easily view these information which were early viewable only after the inspection of register at the copyright office and thus improving transparency.
Through a public notice, the copyright office has made this clear that every publication shall be treated as a notice to every person who claims of having an interest in copyright or having any disputes.
Now every kind of official works related to copyright shall be conducted online at a maximum extent.Previous Post Next Post
- Bench Fixing Allegations Haunt Trademark Litigation Before the Delhi District Courts.
- Artificial Intelligence to create challenges for policymakers in future: WIPO DG
- China state owned company charged With IP theft.
- Companies are becoming aggressive against Copycats-limited ipr awareness
- Supreme Court dismisses Star India’s plea, trai tarrif order