Full-day Events with Awesome Speakers
- Mr. Rahul Sharma, Managing Associate, LexOrbis - The Impact of CRI Guidelines on Software Related Patents
- Mr. Rajeev Gupta, Manager Legal (Corporate Law & IP Strategy), Reliance Industries Limited - Responding to Alice/101 rejections after Berkheimer
- How the United States compares to Europe and the BRIC countries
- How will the Unified Patent Court impact strategy going forward? Examining regional bias
- Drafting and prosecution strategies for a rapidly changing landscape
- Mr. Divyendu Verma, Managing Associate, Krishna & Saurastri Associates LLP - Drafting and prosecution strategies for s rapidly changing landscape
- Emerging compliance and governance challenges in open source software licensing
- How to release open source software without blowing patent rights?
- Mr. Aahit Gaba, Senior Open Source Counsel, Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Use of open source and it\'s impact on the patent portfolio
- Mr. Subramaniam Vutha, Proprietor, Subramaniam Vutha & Associates - Using Trade Secrets & Copyrights to protect software products
- Mr. Mohammed Talib CFA, Associate Vice-President & Head - Technology Licensing and M&A, Mphasis - Technology Licensing and M&A, Mphasis - Using Trade Secrets & Copyrights to protect software products
- Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava, Senior Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services - What is right for software? Copyright? Patent? Trade Secret?
Listen, Learn, Get inspired.
They helping us make this event possible.