Global Intellectual Property Convention (GIPC) is Asia's leading conference for in-house IP counsels and innovators to interact with IP attorneys from around the world to discuss best practices and solutions to maximise the value of their innovation and IP. Since 2009, more than two thousand delegates have participated from over 50 countries.
Listen, Learn, Get inspired.
Full-day Events with Awesome Speakers
- Dr. Dhanpat Ram Agarwal, Founder Director, ITAG Business Solutions Ltd., India
- Mr. Mahendra Kumar Agarwal, Founder & CEO, GATI KWE Limited, India
- Mr. Pravin Anand, Managing Partner, Anand & Anand, India
- Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran, Founder & Managing Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, India
- Mr. Juergen Dressel, Head Global Patent Litigation Strategy, Novartis Pharma AG, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Heinz Goddar, Partner, Boehmert & Boehmert, Germany
- Mr. Howard B. Miller, Partner, Girardi & Keese, USA
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sigram Schindler, Founder & CEO, TELES Patent Rights International, Germany
- Mr. Naresh Prasad, Assistant Director General, WIPO, India
- Navigating Connected Cars: Data Protection
- Driverless Cars: IP disputes in the offing?
- Patents and standards in the Auto industry
- Mr. Anubhav Kapoor, General Counsel & Company Secretary, Tata Technologies, US
- Dr. Shankar Venugopal, Director Technology Planning & Innovation, Cummins India
- Movie remakes and the Copyright question
- Dissecting IP issues of Television Production
- Decoding the pirate economy in the Interconnected World: From Noise to Action
- Prof. Dr. V. C. Vivekanand, Founder Dean, Bennett University, India, - Digitalization and Challenges to legitimate access to copyrighted contents to the public
- Mr. Zameer Nathani, Director-Legal, Raymond, India
- How IoT will effect the Future of Litigation
- IP issues in the IoT standardization
- Mr. Patrick C. Keane, Executive Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Dr. Stephan Wolke, Head of IP & Services, Thyssenkrupp AG
- Is IP standing in the way of a Green Planet?
- Managing intellectual property rights in cross-border clean energy collaboration
- Patent trends in Clean tech industry
- The likely impacts of patenting a clean energy economy
- Finding the white space in your market
- How does patent analysis support innovation management
- Mr. Satish Tiwary, Head - IP, Airbus India, - How to Leverage IP Landscapes to Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Mr. Avaronnan Harish Chandran, Patent Manager, Novozymes South Asia Pvt. Ltd., India - Best practices while conducting a FTO study
- Mr. Madhav Kulkarni, Deputy General Manager, Dow Chemical Int. Pvt. Ltd., India
- Creative upstarts and startups: How IP creates opportunities and opens doors?
- Have IP asstes, need money: Role of IP start investment
- Why patents should be part of every start up’s risk mitigation strategy?
- Mr. Kanwal Rai, Vice President, Wells Fargo, India
- Mr. Adrian Bradley, Partner, Cleveland Scott York, UK
- Efficiency and Transparency through Automation in IP Prosecution
- Conflicts in Patent Prosecution: Avoiding the Ethical Pitfalls
- Narrowing Patent Claims in Reissue: Hedging Your Bets Against Invalidity
- Sanjaykumar Patel, Head, IP rights, Gowrie Research (B&S Group UK) - Challenging \"Obvious To Try\" During Patent Prosecution
- The rise of AI and changing IP standards
- AI and IP: Who owns the rights and the royalties?
- CRISPR/CAS9 system, a revolutionary technology for Genome Editing: Applications & IP Disputes
- Patentability of Human Embryo Stem Cells
- How to Manage Intellectual Property Infringement Litigation Risk
- Hedging risk in patent litigation: litigation funding and insurance
- IP Litigation: Meeting the Challenges of Today\\\'s Electronic Discovery Environment
- Globalization of technology : Issues in technology transfer and technological capability building
- Shielding IP from 3D printing’s paradigm shift
- Will 3d printing usher in the next wave of internet piracy?
- IP strategies for the rise of 3D printing
- How current IP law handles 3D printing?
- Mr. Rahul Dubey, Innovation Leader & IP Manager Patents & Analytics CoE, GE
- IP Concerns about International Transactions in E-Commerce
- Intangible assets and IP valuation: A multi disciplinary perspective
- IP valuation during insolvency issues
- Trade secrets and know how : Unique valuation issues
- Dr. Prachi Tiwari, Director (Head) - IPM, Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd, India
Be a part of this great event
They helping us make this event possible.
Beautiful location in the heart of the city
The conference takes place at Sheraton Grand in Bangalore the Garden City, Pub City and Silicon City of India. The hotel is centrally located at Brigade Gateway, which is a premium integrated enclave, with..Read More
The Sheraton Grand Bangalore at Brigade Gateway is 31 kilometres from the airport. Private and public transport to and from the airport is readily available. You may avail the services of an Ola and Uber..Read More
Places of attraction include the world famous ISCKON Temple, the Malleswaram bazaars and the myriad eateries offering authentic South-Indian food made the Bangalore way. Following are..Read More
Be a part of this great event
Get upto date information